Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2ba
Type: Condo / Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
South Beach 2BD / 2BA Condo w/ Bay Bridge Views at The Bridgeview
Located at the Bridgeview, this 2 bedroom 2 bath condo comes with 1-car parking and offers use of the deluxe on-site amenities including a heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, 24-hour security, and roof deck with breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
- Gracious floor plan
- Living / dining area
- Bay Bridge views from living area
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, microwave, oven/range) gas stove and dishwasher
- Private patio with views off master suite
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Approximately 1102 sq ft
- 1-car parking included
- Additional offsite storage available for additional fee
- Dry cleaning pick up & return service in building
The Bridgeview Amenities:
- 24-hour security
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Sky deck with BBQ area
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is Oracle Park, home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants. The presence of this ballpark has enticed many new services and restaurants into the area.
Wine bars also abound, like Local Kitchen & Wine Merchant and District Wine Bar.
Since South Beach is a quick walk to the Ferry Building Marketplace, weekly shopping at the Farmer’s Market is a must. On your way down the Embarcadero, check out Pat Kuleto's Waterbar and Epic Roasthouse. You’ll be glad you did.
- 1 Block from Philz Coffee, 2 blocks to Joe & The Juice, 6 minute walk to Bayside Market, 5 minute walk to Woodlands Market, 10 minute walk to various fine dining restaurants, 15 minutes to Ferry Building/ Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Nearby Offices: 10 minutes to Salesforce Tower, 6 minute walk to Docusign Office, 7 minute walk to Google Office.
- Transportation:11 minute walk to Embarcadero Bart and Muni Metro Lines, Hwy 280, 101 and 80, 5 minute walk to Transbay Terminal
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Rincon Hill
Rincon Hill is a neighborhood in San Francisco, California. It is one of San Francisco's 47 hills, and one of its original "Seven Hills." The relatively compact neighborhood is bounded by Folsom Street to the north, the Embarcadero to the east, Bryant Street on the south, and Essex Street to the west. Rincon Hill is located just south of the Transbay development area, part of the greater South of Market area. The hill is about 100 feet (30 m) tall.
Following the California Gold Rush, Rincon Hill was built up as a fashionable and prestigious residential neighborhood. After it was destroyed by the 1906 earthquake and fire, the neighborhood was slow to rebuild and largely became an industrial area with small factories and warehouses. In 1985, and revised in 2005, the area was rezoned into a high-density residential neighborhood designed to house up to 10,000 new residents in close proximity to the city's Financial District.